About the scholarship
With summer approaching quickly there are many parents wondering how they will keep their children busy for the summer months. Summer camp is a great way to occupy your children with enrichment programs, fun activities and peer socialization. With most camps lasting the majority of the summer parents may find that financing a memorable summer vacation for their child may become expensive.
The Law Firm of Roxell Richards want to help take some of that financial burden off of you. We will be offering a scholarship up to $1000 that will be paid to the summer camp of your choice. We here at the Law Firm of Roxell Richards hope for your child to have a fun filled summer break.
- Parents must provide documented proof of income (W2, payslip, check stub).
- Parents must certify children have reliable transportation to get to and from the camp of your choice for the duration of the program.
- The camp must be an established enrichment program.
- A copy of the summer camp application must be submitted along with other documentation.
- Parent must provide official documentation of camp (brochure or website) including full description of camp, dates, and cost.
- Valid have contact information (home address, contact number, email address)
- Provide proof that your child is enrolled in school.
The deadline for all for all required documentation is June 2nd 2017. Please send all required documentation or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
See below Damian’s testimonial discussing her experience with the Roxell Richards Personal Injury law firm.
Roxell Richards TV Client Testimonial
If you or a loved one suffered serious injury as the result of an accident caused by a defective auto part, consult Roxell Richards and Associates immediately. Call and speak to one of our attorneys now directly at 1-844-7-RIGHTS or contact us via e-mail for a free Case Evaluation. Roxell Richards is a highly successful law firm with a proven track record of successfully taking on insurance companies.